Spidermanboxers

HuiJuan Lee
http://twitter.com/spidermboxers
http://instagram.com/spidermanboxers
:-)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

no regrets, just love

hell yeah my new year piece, in case you don't know what is that pink thing,
it's PATRICK STAR~




HAHAHA poor snowy he was so sleepy & i carried him up to take pictures.
i bet he's thinking "here she goes again -____-"
HAHAHHAAHHAAH

hi wassup everyone,
i have no more colourful nails (ohno)
I CANCELLED TUITION TODAY (OHYES)
i haven't finished my holiday hmwk (omgnoooooo)
I'M GOING FOR CHALET TMR~~~~ (OMGYESSSSSSS)
i'll miss snowy (T_T)
I'll have a hell lot of fun (:D)
HAHAHHA
k i think you know i'm bored
but i'm like designing the volleyball cca shirt now & i have no inspiration lol
snowy is staring at me now, and i really feel awkward HAHAH
omg twitter is so distracting cause i'm like really trying to finish the design
whooo i'm eggcited for tmr
i'm going to dinner @ nex with the siao kias called, my cousins
confirm veh crowded
i shall continue my "project" now
hehe bye!
please click my nuffnang & advertise my blog (if you can hehe <3)
thank you velly much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment