Spidermanboxers

HuiJuan Lee
http://twitter.com/spidermboxers
http://instagram.com/spidermanboxers
:-)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

universal studios singapore

meet my grandpa hehe





kungfu panda~

betty boop


charlie chaplin




bboyz dancers








LOL LOOK AT THE BOY ^


i have a story to tell,
those who alr went to universal stuidos & watched the waterworld performance...
you will remember one part,
where the 'bad guy' was playing golf & humming nobody-wondergirls.
yes when he hit the ball.......
i just stretched out my left hand.
and plop.
i caught the ball LOL
bad guy101: Oh look she's got my ball!
me: *laughing like crap with my sister cause idk how i caught it*
bad guy 101: can you stand up holding the ball?
me: *stands up awkwardly holding the ball*
-whole auditorium stares at me-
bad guy101: awwww look how happy she is~
me: *HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH*

yeah that's my awesome story. how cool am i ;)







puss in boots!!! you know what he did to me???? ;)
he did the *call me* action
i melted HEHEHEHEHE



drama queens

ohyeah in universal studios, i met my kindergarten 1&2 bestfriend.
like major best friends.
her name is Angel
i didn't see/talk to her ever since i shifted from yishun all the way to serangoon.
so when we saw each other after like errr 8years we got a shock
cause we both look so different LOL
but it was so nice to see her la, i miss her so much hehe :)
i should go out with her & her brother before the holidays end.
so yeah more pictures on facebook
i have nothing else to blog about now.
k bye!
please click my nuffnangs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment