Spidermanboxers

HuiJuan Lee
http://twitter.com/spidermboxers
http://instagram.com/spidermanboxers
:-)

Monday, January 03, 2011

megazip @ sentosa

ended the day with phish food & strawberry cheesecake ice cream :>

my double chin ;)

landing LOL




my dad so cute HAHAH

this was my photo for the megazip photographer :>





looks like someone was hanged to death or smthg lol





hi y'all *gay wave*
went megazip yesterday
my dad is quite a random person HAHA
so yeah it was awesome
but it was 30bux per person..............
hehe
school is starting tmr :O
but at 9am!!!
HELL YEAH
IN YOUR FACE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE WAKING UP AT 6AM
but i have to stay back tmr for cca fair comm meeting wth :(

here's my '10 things i want to do in 2011'
  1. get into volleyball nationals
  2. exercise my ass of to be skinnier
  3. grow at least till i'm 170cm
  4. study hard & do well
  5. beg my parents to let me learn drums
  6. go out more in the holidays
  7. save money then go shopping HAHAH
  8. be a good kid in school & at home
  9. screw my brother
  10. be happy & stay happy :)
yeah that's it. yippeeeeee
i'll blog soon even though school starts.
please click my nuffnang hehe
k bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment