Spidermanboxers

HuiJuan Lee
http://twitter.com/spidermboxers
http://instagram.com/spidermanboxers
:-)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

all those shit


idk if i am posting wdv i am going to write out of haste or
bottled up emotions being held in for a really long time.
but i really don't know why i feel so miserable these days,
like everything is falling down on me all at one time
and at the point where i need to find comfort, someone else has to push my limits further.
i'm a person who holds everything inside and try my best not to show it,
but at a point i would really have to let it out.
and i guess now is one of the times where i really have to let it out.
i hate it when i am being bossed around and i am not given freedom to make my own choices, i am coming 15, don't you think i can handle some part of making my own decisions?
not only that, i hate it when people older than me orders me around and making a big fuss about it when i choose not to heed your orders
i am not your maid or servant, i am just YOUNGER not a LOWER status
i really want to stand up to you and say all these in your faces
but i guess i have an experience that still haunts me up to today
i really just no more energy to face all this shit
i hope that everything will die down soon
i really do.
to you reading this, you may think that it is emo shit
and that i have nothing better to do.
well if that is what you want to assume, then oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment