Spidermanboxers

HuiJuan Lee
http://twitter.com/spidermboxers
http://instagram.com/spidermanboxers
:-)

Thursday, July 07, 2011

i just don't know what to do these days
things are crumbling and i hate myself more and more
i hate how incapable i am and i hate how i always cause sadness
i hate how weak i am i hate how useless tears are but yet i let it fall from my eyes
i hate myself for not being able to control my emotions
i hate my horrible character and attitude
but most of all, i hate how fat i am
i know i am fat and my friends tell me i'm not. that's because you guys are my friends, and i already truly know how fat i am.

1 comment:

  1. hi huijuan. you have no tagboard so i have to comment on your post. thank you for that note today. that really meant alot to me. you are not incapable and you do not cause sadness. you made me happy for a second there when everything was breaking inside me. that note gave me a teeny bit of hope, even though it's just a teeny bit. it still gave me some hope. you've done something for me, so you're not causing sadness at all. you dont have a horrible character and attitude either. you're always so lively and cheery and making so much noise in school! i dont know whether it's just a facade and a mask but i hope not. i hope you'll be truly happy huijuan because i love you so much and i dont like to see you hating yourself so much. please dont hate yourself because i love you and i think you should love yourself because you are beautiful. smile. you deserve to smile. you are so beautiful i wish you could realised that. i believe that one day you will believe. you have to hang in there okay i love you so much.

    ReplyDelete