Spidermanboxers

HuiJuan Lee
http://twitter.com/spidermboxers
http://instagram.com/spidermanboxers
:-)

Sunday, January 01, 2012

countUP




















HAHAHAHHA SO CUTEEEEEEEE









Happy new year guys!!!
i had a great count(up) with my church girls, because they are just so adorable :-)
it's the 1st of january 2012!!
omg........
for me this year it's going to be like....... stressful
why?
DEN DEN DEN DENNNNNNNNNN
this BIG O's
o levels o levels o levels o levels o levels
that's all that is in my head now :-(
hmmmmm
well i shall do new year's resolution :-)
wanted to do it in a separate post but i am tooooooo lazy
Ok, here it goes

New year's resolution 2012

1. Get a single pointer for O levels
2. Be a better christian
3. Get into volleyball nationals
4. Love
5. Exercise more even with tight schedules and heavy workload
6. Get my priorities straight no matter what
7. Save money so that i can go over to Canada and visit my dajie ^^
8. Enjoy my last year in PL - volleyball/class/etc
9. Complain less, live positively and optimistically
10. Get over past setbacks of 2011, step out of my comfort zone and explore new things :-)

Well, that's all i have now, and it's not really in order hehe
i can't believe school is starting tmr, i really haven't done any of my homework.
i am so doomed.............
i need a planner
ok byebye my loves :-) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment