Spidermanboxers

HuiJuan Lee
http://twitter.com/spidermboxers
http://instagram.com/spidermanboxers
:-)

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Day 5 — Your dreams
My dreams?
do i even have A dream???
no idea...... :-(
BUT!
i do know that one of my dreams is that after finishing my studies, i get to work the rest of my life with animals.
OH THAT WOULD BE PERFECT.
ok. so that is my long wished dream :-)
it would be even more perfect if i could work with the WWF.
and also if my dream could come true :-D
HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE
but miracles don't happen to any ordinary person.... so i guess i'll have to work towards my dream
work mai arse off
well...... do i have any other dreams?
YES.
i want to be able to buy a big house and keep MANY NUMEROUS DOGS!!!!
and then love ALL OF THEM with ALL MY HEART
and i would specially design my own house so that my dogs can join me in everything i do!
like watch TV & eat on the dining table & go to the toilet!! LOL
that would be the perfect life........ ^^
well that's all for my dreams, i know it's nothing much, i'm not a person that would dream of someone loving me or meeting justin bieber or something because that would be a dream that will never come true :-(
bye!!! xx
actually........... it is one of my tiny weenie dreams to meet justin bieber heheheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment