Spidermanboxers

HuiJuan Lee
http://twitter.com/spidermboxers
http://instagram.com/spidermanboxers
:-)

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)

My sister - HuiXian
she's my eldest sister, and my closest sibling.
she's currently in Canada furthering her studies leaving me alone here and suffering with MCS :-(
but i'm happy for her, of course!
well...... we don't show our love and compassion like "I love you and you love me" blah blah blah
but we bully each other a lot, and by the end of the day we end up cracking up till our bellies hurt
i admire her because she after she was born, about a year later, my 2nd sister was born.
which means she was hurried to grow up and be a big sibling.
she was naturally forced to be the eldest sibling/role model
which is no easy task
of course we have our share of sibling quarrels but who doesn't?
she will be studying overseas for 4 years.... and i miss her so bad :-(
another great thing about her? She agreed to buy the Someday Justin Bieber's perfume for me!!!!
:-D
HEHEHEHEHEHE
ok goodbye!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment