Spidermanboxers

HuiJuan Lee
http://twitter.com/spidermboxers
http://instagram.com/spidermanboxers
:-)

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

July 3, 2013

Hi everyone,
today has been a horrible day, but everyone has their rough days right?
well yeah but it's been more than a day for me, it's been a rough 2 weeks.
let me break down what's going on in my life right now,
this morning i got into a fight with my eldest sister (who stays in canada) over Skype because she had a very skeptical tone while talking to me, and didn't believe in me that i could handle my schoolwork and exams
tomorrow is my POA paper for promos 1, i still have 3 more promo papers to go
3/6 of my family has contracted dengue fever and have all been hospitalized
that 3/6 would be both my parents and my helper.
"why are they hospitalized? it's just dengue" you may think
well, you're supposed to have 200 blood platelets in your body
my helper had 47/200 left before hospitalization, my mum had 40/200, and my dad 30/200
so it's quite bad hahahahaha damn
i've been alone at home with my sister and younger brother, thank god i am not alone and i have snowy  yay
and the thing is that i've been feeling extremely stressed, bearing responsibilities i have never had to take over before.
so i wondered that this is what adult life is like, but what scared me more is that this is life without my parents..... if they left for heaven one day or if i moved out of singapore
but the worse part that scared me was that my parents were so frail. they were coughing so hard and so weak because of their fevers. i have never seen them in this state.... ever
i was scared on the inside and i felt quite alone because i didn't want to tell anyone
but it got out bad because i cried whenever i was alone, kept over thinking, started to let my thoughts win over, so i confided in my close friends, and that felt better.
that's about it now,


what i'm really trying to tell you guys is that please be careful of dengue mosquitoes
please take precautions because i honestly never thought this would happen to any of my family, never even occurred in my head that it would attack 3 of my family members
so please be careful guys, take care of your loved ones

No comments:

Post a Comment