Spidermanboxers

HuiJuan Lee
http://twitter.com/spidermboxers
http://instagram.com/spidermanboxers
:-)

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fucking miserable
What the heck am I doing with my life
Why are you so insistent that education is everything and doing well is the only way to success
What if I told you I'm just not smart enough
I try so hard but I still see myself fail all the time
Why am I such a loser
Why can't I ever be good enough
You don't even know that I'm miserable
You don't even know that whatever I'm doing in my life right now is to please you and to make you at least the littlest bit proud of me
Because I have been such a failure all my life
And yet you don't notice
You aren't even at home to notice
You don't know how hard I try
You don't know how hard I beat myself up whenever I don't do well to meet your expectations
You have no idea how I wish I was everyone else but me so that you would be proud of me
I hate how I'm never good enough
I'm so tired
Yet I can never stop because this is a lifelong journey, to please you
Because I don't think I will ever reach your expectations

I'm screaming for help but no one can hear me

No comments:

Post a Comment